This information appears in English language, because we conclude transactions under English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England
1. Terms of Website Use
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time, without any notice or liability to you or any other person. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of the Terms in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- When you visit our sites or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- No telephone support service is available, all communications are handled electronically.
- The Conditions shall be constituted in accordance with and are subject to the laws of England.
- If you provide a delivery address outside the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the waters within twelve nautical miles of their coastlines, plus the Isle of Man but excluding the British Crown Dependencies Bailiwick of Jersey and Bailiwick of Guernsey), you must be an "overseas person" defined as a person or company who is not resident or registered for Value Added Tax (VAT) within the European Community (EC), has no business establishment in the EC from which taxable supplies are made, or is an overseas authority.
- With the explicit exception of the territory of the United Kingdom fiscal area, we will not perform any supply of services or goods with any persons in territories within the EC fiscal area. In addition residents (or any non-"overseas person") of the EC fiscal area, including the United Kingdom, are forbidden from requesting delivery to destinations outside the EC fiscal area.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Your personal data is only used for order fulfilment, as such we're exempt from Data Protection Act registration.
- Your data will never be shared with any third party advertisers or used for marketing of any type.
- Personal data is processed exclusively within the United Kingdom.
3. Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our sites. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.PROHIBITED USES
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent consequences.
- We retain the right to suspend individuals from using our website if we deem their treatment of our service as inappropriate.
- Our sites do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our sites only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
4. Supply of Goods and Terms
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (Products) listed on our sites to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Sometimes we have to hold our hands up and admit we have made a mistake by unintentionally publishing inaccurate information on the site (e.g. the price, description or availability of a product you have ordered). In this instance we may have to cancel your order at any time up to the point we send you the product(s), even if you have received your Order Acknowledgement email, and you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid.ORDER FULFILMENT
- Once you have successfully completed the order process, you will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours.
- Title of the Product remains Langton Info’s until payment is received. Charge-backs return the ownership back from the customer to Langton Info.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Switch/Maestro, Solo and American Express.
- Invoices are not enclosed with orders. Electronic invoices are available on request.
- You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from our sites, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The customer shall be responsible for all duties, taxes levies or any other liabilities that arise on export of the Product outside of the UK.
- Postage and Packing (P&P) costs are charged per item and are not subject to discounts. However large bulk orders are sometimes considered applicable for discount, please contact customer services.
- All prices are fixed and not subject to discount.
- Any dates specified for delivery of the Products are intended to be an estimate.
- Delivery methods are picked at our discretion.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so before the items are dispatched.
- If your delivery address is no longer valid, please let us know as soon as possible so we can make the change before we dispatch your order. Once your order has been dispatched, we will be unable to make this change.
- You can return your purchase without reason within seven working days after the date of receipt. This will constitute cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations, and if exercised you must then return the goods to us. You have to return the order at your own expense, but there is no requirement to use a trackable service. Returns are processed on day of receipt with written confirmation and refunded via the original payment method.
- Distributors have obligations under Regulations 31, 33, and 34 of the WEEE Regulations Part 5.
- Regulation 31: To comply we shall take-back old WEEE items when customers within the European Union territories buy an equivalent item from us that performs the same function. Customers wishing to return a WEEE item must pay for any transport costs incurred, and we must receive within 28 days of purchasing. We shall re-use, recycle, or dispose of the WEEE.
- Regulation 33: Provide information in writing on the effects of WEEE. Please follow this link to download the standard Department for Transport VCA 'take-back' poster (PDF 292.9KB).
- Regulation 34: We shall keep records of any WEEE units returned for a period of 4 years.
5. Security Policy
We have ensured that use of our website is a thoroughly secure experience by implementing the following procedures:
- Payments for orders made with Langton Info are processed via our own secure checkout.
- PayPal are our authorised payment processor, and so their security procedures apply. We are unable to accept direct payment.
- Please note: PayPal (Europe) Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution.
- All checkout transactions are performed in a fully encrypted environment. Our sites use Transport Layer Security (TLS)/Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). They are cryptographic protocols that provide security for communications over the Internet, ensuring that no third party may eavesdrop or tamper with any message sent between Langton Info and the customer.
6. Pricing and availability
All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) unless stated otherwise, at the per cent rate in force at tax point. Delivery of goods where these conditions are met: (a) an address outside the EC Fiscal area; and (b) an overseas person (a person or company who is not resident or registered for VAT in the EC, has no business establishment in the EC from which taxable supplies are made, or is an overseas authority), will be charged VAT at tax point rate in force, currently zero per cent.
These terms and conditions, and all transactions relating to this website and all non-contractual obligations arising from any transaction carried out on this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.